1. Eligibility: The One Technologies Sweepstakes, (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the 50 U.S. states and the District of Columbia who are eighteen years of age or older as of the date of entry. Void where prohibited. Employees of the Sponsor (as defined below), and any organization or individual responsible for sponsoring, fulfilling, administering, advertising or promoting the Sweepstakes or supplying the prize(s),their respective corporate parents, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, employees and the Immediate Family Members of such individuals are not eligible to enter. “Immediate Family Members” shall mean parents, stepparents, child, stepchildren, siblings, stepsiblings, and spouses. The Sweepstakes begins at 12:01 p.m. Central time (“CT”) December 3, 2012 and all entries must be received by 11:59 a.m. CT on December 19, 2012.
2. Sponsor: The Sweepstakes is sponsored by One Technologies, L.P., 814 Walnut Hill Lane, Suite 600, Dallas, Texas 75231 (the “Sponsor”). Eligible persons may also enter via U.S. mail to the Sponsor’s address
3. Cost of Entering: There is no cost to enter the Sweepstakes, nor is there any requirement to purchase any product or service from Sponsor.
4. Sweepstakes Prize Odds: Odds of winning prize depend on the number of eligible entries received.
5. Participation: Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes the entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to comply with the Sweepstakes official rules. Winning any prize in the Sweepstakes is contingent upon the entrant fulfilling all requirements set forth herein in a timely manner. Only one entry per person will be accepted. Winner will be notified of winning by December 20, 2012. Winner has until 5 p.m. CT on January 7, 2013 to contact Sponsor via the means given in the notification of winning. If winner does not contact Sponsor in a timely manner another winner will be selected. Winner may not assign, transfer, substitute, trade prize(s) to another party. If for any reason prize(s) become unavailable, Sponsor may, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, award a substitute prize of equal or greater value. All Federal, State and local laws and regulations apply. Taxes and any other related expenses related to the acceptance and/or use of the prize are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Winner will be selected in a random drawing by Sponsor from all eligible entries received. Sponsor’s selection and decisions will be final and binding on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. Sponsor shall not be responsible for any lost, stolen or misdirected entries.
6. General: Sweepstakes is governed by the laws of the State of Texas. By entering Sweepstakes, entrant agrees to release Facebook, Sponsor and its affiliated parties from and against all liability, loss or damages arising out the entrants participation in the Sweepstakes, including the awarding, recipient, acceptant, use and or misuse of the prize(s); to be bound by the terms and conditions and official rules; to be contacted by Sponsor by Facebook and/or email; and, if selected as winner, complete a form W9 and such other documents as Sponsor may require, and allow Sponsor to use his/her name and likeness for advertising and promotional purposes in all media, including online, without any additional compensation except where otherwise prohibited by law. Sponsor shall make payment of the prize(s) to winner within a reasonable time after winner contacts Sponsor, and upon fulfillment of any requirements of this section 6.